Purpose of the job
The purpose of this job is to ease the task of CMMS users at the site. It includes operating the database (OptiMiant) and all the web-based systems for follow-ups in addition to overlook store management.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Ensures the data entered and generated by the system is appropriate and relevant;
- Ensures that data are entered into the system by the users on a real-time basis;
- Checks the database frequently to avoid double data entry;
- Understand and check all activities attached on Items Creation, Double item treatment, Local PR creation, and all web-based system entry.
- Be able to understand and check if the application of the nature of withdrawal steps in relation to the Maintenance department putting in place.
- Control and follow the physical and virtual task in accordance with the Store head and report to CMMS Head and Method office Head.
- Check goods at the time of reception (taking pictures, collecting technical datasheet…etc),
- Give all the necessary information about his/her job whenever asked,
- Upon request, assist technic staff and Maintenance Managers on all OPTIMAINT tasks such as preparing the order, material standardization, store arrangement, etc.
- Perform any other duties which will be given by his immediate supervisor,
- Knowledge and skill in using, database management hardware and software.
- Knowledge of report writing, and inventory analysis graphs.
- Knowledge and skill in troubleshooting system irregularities, data entry training
- General knowledge of work order, purchasing, and warehousing processes.
- Ability to perform analysis of data and information.
- Ability to train system users.
- Skill in using a computer and modern office software, with emphasis on database systems.
Expected Education and Experience
- Bachelor`s degree: 0 to 1 Years Experience
How to Apply
- Qualified candidates should submit your application only through afrojobs.net