- District Relationship Officer-IFB (Dessie District)
- DB/ Vacancy-057/21
- The Relationship Officer will assist the Relationship Manager Corporate / Corporate IFB to grow and maintain a portfolio of clients within assigned sector and market segment by recommending or selling Corporate Banking/ Corporate IFB products and cross selling other Bank products and services so as to enhance value-add relationship with existing customers.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor degree in business administration, banking, finance, management or related fields.
- Relevant trainings and courses in banking operations (domestic, credit and international banking operations)
- Minimum of five (5) years` successful experience in banking or customer contact role
Required Technical Competency
- Business development skills to effectively segment the target market, gather market intelligence and identify opportunities for the Bank to sell its products.
- Commercial awareness to understand and apply commercial and financial principles to business thinking.
- Strong networking skills to establish mutually beneficial relationships with other business people and potential clients and customers in order to grow business.
- Relationship Management skills to effectively perform Relationship Management activities/tasks in a manner that consistently achieves high quality standards.
- Knowledge of Corporate Banking products.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified applicants should apply through Here.
- Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
- Finally, please scan and attach all relevant credentials i.e. Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV shall be attached in PDF format (*mandatory) via (https://afrojobs.net).
- Applicants who do not have Afrojobs account need to register using personal email account,
- CV`s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory).