CLIENT RELATIONS & OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
We are looking for a self-driven, dedicated and ethical individual who is passionate about streamlining operations and supporting our clients and team members. The individual in this position will be responsible for achieving a triple bottom line outcome by optimizing internal performance, handling overall external relations while identifying and enabling services and capabilities. Looking for a resourceful and innovative individual who has the capability to manage a range of internal and external operational problems to find innovative solutions with minimal guidance.
- Develop and execute a recruiting strategy to uncover the most qualified candidates
- Analyze hiring needs, determine best-recruiting methods to create and deploy role-specific Recruiting strategies
- Educate yourself on the clients' needs and wants to determine an effective recruiting strategy.
- Assess talent through vetting qualified leads work and maintain close contacts in the industry
- Maintain relationships for any operational tasks with clients
- Coordinate interviews between client and candidates
- Utilize creativity and resourcefulness to identify and create new relationships with potential job seekers
- Communicate with clients, including Senior Level Executives, regarding a variety of HR related topics
- Communicate and follow-up on items directly with client
- Closely track and manage client projects to ensure delivery within timeline and order
- Utilize social media sources, such as LinkedIn, to strengthen your network
- Conduct confidential interviews and present qualified candidates.
- Continuously update and detail candidate records in ATS System.
- Establish, build, and grow relationships with key decision-makers in targeted industries and companies
- Maintain your resources by using conventional and creative channels to create new leads
- Use networking, social media and all other available methods to develop new leads with prospective clients
- Generate leads and set meetings by making cold calls to establish new business
- Develop and implement a strategy for identifying potential clients (and candidates)
- Use industry knowledge and resourcefulness to overcome any challenges
- Negotiate and successfully close contracts with clients
- Consult with Management to determine business and new business needs
- Driven to make a positive impact in the lives of others
- Degree in Business related fields, Psychology OR Law; Masters Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a business management, project management/coordination environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with drive and desire to succeed.
- A powerful sense of ownership
- Deep understanding of business management, HR and the local labor law
- Solution-oriented individual that refuses to take no for an answer
- Passionate about recruiting and acquiring new clients and business
- Self-driven individual with an exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply
If youíre interested in joining a growing HR company with great momentum; if youíre hungry to advance your career just as much as the careers of others, then we want to hear from you. Apply today! Send your CV, supporting documents and a targeted Interest Statement/Cover Letter in the body of your email with the title in the subject line. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 15, 2020. We thank all applicants in advance!