HR & General Service Manager
Our client is looking to hire an experienced candidate who will be responsible for the effective supervision and administration of the HR and General Services department.
Job Description Summary:
- Provide leadership to the day-to-day operations of the HR and General Service department.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall company business strategy.
- Manage the overall Human resource of the company which includes HR planning, recruiting, orientation, record keeping, attendance, leave, performance management & appraisal and staff grievance handling.
- Manage the general service management activities of the company which includes vehicle fleet management, company premises, utilities…
- Conduct staff training & development by liaising with department heads as required.
- Actively involved in the effective execution of company strategy & business goals.
- Participate in periodic management meetings. Perform other tasks as assigned & required.
Education: B.A. Degree or MA/MBA in Human Resource Management and/or Business management/Management/Public Administration or related field.
Experience: Minimum of 7 years for BA or 5 years for MA/MBA holders in a combination of corporate human resource roles with progressive leadership responsibility is required and at least 3 years managerial, head or supervisory role.
- High proficiency in Windows and MS Office environment.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Fluency in English and Amharic both in Written & Spoken.
- Able to work flexible hours & meet deadlines.
- Supervisory & leadership skills.
- Knowledge in strategic planning and execution; knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Local knowledge and experience on the following:
- Local Laws & Regulations
- Ethiopian Labor Law
- Private Organization Employees’ Pension Proclamation
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to coordinate and conduct administrative duties
- Must be highly analytical, detail- and results-oriented with a strong sense of ethics and leadership
Interested applicants can apply by sending their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line HR & GS Manager before November 15th, 2020.